What I’m Watching:
Thanks for the trio of late games, NHL! Anaheim at Vancouver is the one on my calendar, Eddie Lack starting and Ryan Kesler’s return, yes please. Tampa Bay at Toronto – after the Leafs last two blow outs, will they get back to business tonight? St. Louis at Montreal should be good as well.
Player(s) to Watch:
- Tyler Johnson, Tyler Johnson, Tyler Johnson. More people should be talking about him.
- Alex Killorn (Lightning) has goals in back-to-back games.
- Cody Franson (Leafs) is on an 8-game point streak despite their losses.
- Jakub Voracek (Flyers) has at least 1 point in 15 out of 17 games this season.
- Jori Lehtera (Blues) 5 goals, 6 assists in his past 8 games.
- Jaden Schwartz (Blues) has 2 goals, 8 assists in his past 6 games.
- Max Pacioretty (Canadiens) has 3 goals, 4 assists in his past 6 games.
- Carter Hutton will start in net for the Preds.
- Filip Forsberg (Predators) has 8 goals in 8 games. The Forsberg-Ribeiro-Neal line hasn’t been without a point since October 25.
- Patrick Kane (Blackhawks) has 3 goals, 3 assists in his past 6 games.
- Mark Giodano (Flames) has had an impressive start to the season.
- Anze Kopitar (Kings) has 7 pionts in 5 games.
- Look for Ryan Kesler (Ducks) to score against his old team tonight. His return to Vancouver will make for an interesting game.