What I’m Watching:
Pittsburgh at Toronto and Arizona at Vancouver.
Player(s) to Watch:
- Pavel Datsyuk (Red Wings) returns to the lineup. Pre-injury, he had 5 goals, 5 assists in 8 games.
- Brandon Saad and Brad Richards (Blackhawks) each have a goal and 2 assists in the past 3 games.
- Franzen (Red Wings) has 2 goals & 3 assists in his past 4 games.
- Phil Kessel (Leafs) has 4 goals in his past 4 games.
- Scott Hartnell (Blue Jackets)has 4 goals in his past 3 games.
- Jakub Voracek (Flyers) has 4 goals & 11 assists during an 8 game point streak.