What You Might Have Missed:
- Alexander Khokhlachev (Bruins) recalled from Providence on an emergency basis
- Dmitrij Jaskin (Blues) was re-assigned to the Chicago Wolves
- Corey Perry (Ducks) spoke to the media today after skating. He said that he had his vaccines — as a child. Taking this time to remind you that boosters are Very Important when you reach adulthood. There is a booster for mumps as an adult. (As well as several other diseases.)
- Dale Weise (Canadiens) notched a Gordie Howe hattrick tonight against the Bruins.
- Olli Maata’s (Penguins) tumor was cancerous. Regardless, he may be back playing in as little as 5 days from now (though if it was up to him, he would be playing tomorrow). He rejoined the team for practice this afternoon, just 10 days after undergoing surgery.
- Nino Niederreiter (Wild) netted his first NHL hattrick tonight.
- Wild activated Spurgeon off of IR and placed Parise on IR retroactive to Nov. 4.
- Bobby Sanguinetti (Canucks) recalled.
- Josh Bailey (Islanders) has been activated off IR; Eric Boulton has been placed on IR retroactive to Nov. 10th
- Jordan Eberle (Oilers) netted his 100th career goal tonight.
- San Jose Sharks goalie Alex Stalock had minor knee surgery Thursday
- Alec Martinez (Kings) left the game midway through the second.
- Patrick Eaves (Stars) left the game with a lower body injury.
Graphs & Things
Ain’t that pretty? #PrinceFilip