What I’m Watching:
Nashville at St. Louis. Nashville has been rolling all season and it should be a really good game. San Jose at Tampa Bay is also on my radar. San Jose has struggled at times, while Tampa might be missing Tyler Johnson – he did skate and was listed as “probable” for tonight’s game after leaving the game against Chicago with an upper body injury.
Player(s) to Watch:
- Mark Giordana (Flames) has a 7 game point streak (4 goals, 8 assists)
- Jordan Schroeder (Wild) makes his season debut tonight. He currently leads the Iowa Wild [AHL] with 11 points in 12 games.
- TJ Oshie (Blues) was activated from IR and will play tonight.
- Elias Lindholm (Hurricanes) has 5 goals, 1 assist in his last 6 games.
- Patrice Bergeron (Bruins) has a 5 game (2 goals, 5 assists) point streak.
- Filip Forsberg (Predators) has 10 point (6 goals, 4 assists) in a 6 game point streak
- Vladimir Tarasenko (Blues) has 10 points (5 goals, 5 assists) in a 6 game point streak.
- Lehtera (Blues) has 8 points (4 goals, 4 assists) in a 5 game point streak
- Kevin Shattenkirk (Blues) has 7 assists in the last 8 games.
- James Neal (Predators) has 7 points (3 goals, 4 assists) in the past 6 games.