What You Might Have Missed:
- Stephane Robidas (Leafs) played his 900th NHL game tonight
- Bruins’ Krejci did not travel with the team Miller did travel & is on the ice, though he has not yet taken contact
- Tyler Johnson (Lightning) is day-to-day with an upper body injury.
- Sharks recalled goaltender Troy Grosenick. Alex Stalock has been placed on injured reserve.
- Flames’ Mason Raymond and Joe Colbourne skated this morning but are still technically week-to-week.
- Jack Johnson (Blue Jackets) will return to the lineup Friday.
- Artem Anisimov (Blue Jackets) returned to practice today while Matt Calvert, Brandon Dubinsky & Jack Skille all skated on their own today.
- Josh Gorges (Sabres) has a lower body injury.
- Ducks’ Perry and Beauchemin test results reveal both have the mumps. Both players are considered day to day.
- Jarred Tinordi (Canadiens) re-assigned.
- Stu Bickel & Jordan Schroeder (Wild) recalled.
- Brandon DeFazio (Canucks) re-assigned.
- Connor McDavid (2015 draft prospect) broke his hand fighting. He will be out 5-6 weeks but MAY be back in time for the WJC.
- Nathan Horton (Blue Jackets) injury is heartbreaking.