What I’m Watching:
Only going to be able to catch the Arizona-Anaheim game, western bias and all that. Going to keep my eye on the Capitals-Blackhawks game though, could get interesting.
Player(s) to Watch:
- Ryan Nugent-Hopkins (Oilers) has points in 7 of 8 of his last games.
- Drew Stafford (Buffalo) has 7 goals in 6 games against Edmonton.
- Brooks Laich (Capitals) returns to the lineup after being sidelined with a shoulder injury.
- Alex Ovechkin (Capitals) has a goal and six assists in his past three games.
- Elias Lindholm (Canes) three goals and four points in his past three games.
- Ryan Johansen (Blue Jackets) has points in 11 of 12 games.
- Nick Foligno (Blue Jackets) five multipoint games matches his total from 2013-14.