Last Night’s NHL Scores
Last Night’s AHL Scores
Today’s NHL Schedule:
Today’s AHL Schedule:
Most likely all the games will be over by the time I’m home. Out of everything on deck the “late” game – Blues at Ducks – looks the most interesting. Calgary at Winnipeg might be either the boringest game ever played or a shitshow. There will be no in-between.
Player(s) To Watch:
- Suter, Parise, and Pominville (Wild) were held pointless against Anaheim on Friday night – look for them to try to break out.
- Marian Gaborik (Kings) is still searching for his first goal of the season.
- Brent Burns (Sharks) has quietly tallied about 6 assists in 5 games – he also has at least one point in each of those games.
- Rick Nash has been leading the Rangers in goals – 6 in 5 games to be exact.
- TJ Brodie (Flames) looks to push his point streak a little further tonight. He’s accumulated at least 1 point in every game except their first.
- In 4 games played, Tarasenko (Blues) has 20 shots on goal but it only shooting at 5%. His career average is around 13% (10.7% in 2012-2013, 15.4% in 2013-2014) so I expect that to go up if he keeps shooting at the volume. With Paul Stastny potentially out, he may very well do so.
- Corey Perry has been doing Corey Perry things and has recorded a point in every game played so far, racking up 7 points in 5 games.
Graphs & Things:
Nashville would like to start the playoffs now, if you please