Last Night’s Scores:
Morning Headlines & Misc Notes from last night’s game
- David Legwand (Senators) remains adorable. Check out the gif of him entering the wrong penalty box (and why he did it).
- Tyler Seguin (Stars) did not feel well this morning and did not practice. He should play tomorrow.
- Markov and Emelin (Canadiens) not practicing (therapy day).
- Random Fact: after last night, Patrick Kane (Blackhawks) shares the lead among active players with 15 career game-deciding goals in shootouts.
- ICYMI: (how I don’t know, I screamed loud enough for everyone in the world to hear) Mason Raymond netted a hattrick last night.
- Tim Bozon (Canadiens) assigned to the Kootenay Ice.
- Scott Harrington (Penguins) recalled. Taylor Chorney re-assiged.
- Mike Kostka (Rangers) has been recalled
- Johan Larsson (Sabre) re-assigned.
- Frans Nielsen and Kyle Okposo named Islanders’ Alternate Captains.
- Maintenance day for Tanner Glass (Rangers).
- Maintenance day for McCormick (Sabres).
Graphs and Things:
As a reminder, here is “How Not To Corsi” by the Colorado Avalanche