Things You Might Have Missed:
- MASON RAYMOND (FLAMES) NETTED HIS FIRST HATTRICK OF THE SEASON, HIS 100TH CAREER GOAL, ETC, ETC. Yes that deserved all caps.
- Evander Kane (Jets) left the game with a knee injury. He had a knee-on-knee collision with teammate Mark Scheifele. Kane will have an MRI tomorrow.
- Dan Boyle (Rangers) out 4-6 weeks with broken hand.
- David Legwand (Senators) attempted to enter his former team’s penalty box – old habits die hard.
- Corey Perry (Ducks) netted a hattrick.
- Kevin Connauton (Stars) took a hit from Brian Bickell in the 2nd period and left the ice. He returned for the 3rd period.
- Jaromir Jagr (Devils) moved into sole possession of sixth place on the NHL’s all-time scoring list with 1,756 points. He is 14 points behind Marcel Dionne for 5th place.
Graphs & Things: courtesy of hockeystats.ca
Stop, stop already, they’re dead. In a 5-0 win over the Avalanche, the Wild did THAT ^^^ to them.
Most of the Predators put up some pretty good fancy stats… And then there’s Rich Clune. Allll the way down at the bottom. Um. Any ways, super impressed with Filip Forsberg after tonight. He was paired against Karlsson most of the time and, as you can see from the numbers, held his own and then some.
Despite being outshot by a lot (40-26), Flames pulled out the win. You can thank Mason Raymond for his hattrick.